Popular Posts

Monday, February 3, 2014

Drama llama

There seems to be some drama that has occurred since starting this blog. I must say that I am in no way trying to cause any more heartache or drama in anybodys life by doing this blog.
This blog was made because I was sick of making one new years resolution and not sticking to it, then feeling guilty that I didn't stick with it past the first few weeks of the year.
In light of some events that happened within the fist week of the new year, I decided to try to really work on this blog and make it into something that my cousin would be proud of, and show her I was living my life to its fullest and not leaving this world with any regrets. That's what she would do. No regrets.
If you at all question why I'm doing this, or what I'm doing this for, look at my post called "in memoriam" and then you will understand.
Thank you for reading.
-A

2 comments: