Popular Posts

Monday, January 6, 2014

In Memoriam


So, the world lost the most beautiful soul yesterday. My cousin Erin died yesterday after suffering a severe asthma attack and being deprived on oxygen for too long. Although this wasn't on my list, I guess this is a new thing that has happened in 2014. I'm not going to go into too much detail, since I'm already crying writing this little bit. However, I just would like to share a little bit about her and about who she was.

Erin was born on March 17th, St. Patrick's Day. She was bubbly, up-beat and a wonderful person. She was up for anything and everything, at any time of the day, no matter what it was. She and her sister were my best friends growing up, and the greatest best friends a child could ask for. You could always see her smiling at any point in the day, even if it was from embarrassment. She was an old soul, that didn't spend nearly enough time on this Earth, but the little time she did spend, she touched so many people. While I was at the hospital yesterday, there were at least 30 people who came to visit her, ranging from high school friends to old bosses. She had an infectious attitude that you couldn't help but smile when you saw her.

There will be so many people who are missing her and wanting her back. There is no rhyme or reason to why these things happened, and we must trust that these things happen for a reason. Especially this.


I love you, and I miss you
RIP Erin Hennes 
3/17/89-1/5/14

No comments:

Post a Comment