Popular Posts

Thursday, January 2, 2014

First Post

So, this is my first post on this blog, and I might just want to introduce myself to people who may not know who I am.

My name is Abby. I work and go to school full-time in Edina and St Paul, Minnesota, respectively. I currently live in Eden Prairie, Minnesota in an apartment with my parents and two cats, Beatrice and Dot.
I have never been one to stick to my new years resolutions, so I have decided to do something different this year and make a list of things I'd like to do but never got around to doing so. My original goal was to do 365 things in 365 days, but with my schedule of work and school, I would never be able to get those things done! So, I have decided to settle for 100 new things in 2014.

I have already started researching companies to do the activities that I am wanting to do, and will be posting the whole list within a few days.


Stay classy Minnesota,

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment