Popular Posts

Monday, April 21, 2014

T-Minus 7 Days!

I leave for Mexico next Tuesday morning, and I'm super excited to go there.

I am staying with a friend, and I'm hoping to be feeling a lot better to be able to do some things on my bucket list, like swim with a dolphin and possibly scuba dive or even go snorkeling. I have looked into it and I'm hoping to get some input on her part to see which, if any, she would like to go and do while we're there.

I've been sick in the last few weeks with pneumonia and I'm JUST not starting to feel like myself again, which is awesome.

Mother Nature has finally figured out that it is spring now and so it's been getting nicer outside and we're able to have the windows open all day. It's amazing!

Lastly, if anyone has any suggestions on what we should do while in Akumal, that would be great to know of stuff to do! Thanks in advance!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment