Popular Posts

Sunday, June 29, 2014

New task completed!!


I bet I've probably already done this, but I had put this on my bucket list for this year because I didn't think I had. I completed the "Take a 2+ hour road trip alone" today by driving up to Duluth and back today for a cousin's bridal shower.

It was an interesting trip, listening to my iPod the entire time, along with the ride last night from a belated wedding reception for one of my good friends in Cokato, MN to Saint Paul to stay with another friend so I didn't have to get up so early today.

It has come to my attention that I should no longer be outside in the countryside because I just get eaten up by mosquitoes! I have at least 50 mosquito bites from last weekend (girls weekend) and this weekend (wedding reception). It's no good.

Here's a pic though!

Anyways, I'm off to get some much needed sleep!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment