Popular Posts

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Update

So, I haven't posted for over a month. I have been busy with work, and trying to figure out what I'm doing with my summer!!

I just got back from Girls Weekend in Cokato, Minnesota. It was at one of my friends' cabin and all we did was sit by the fire pit and eat!!

We saw the movie "Jersey Boys" which is a really good movie! All I wanted to do after the movie was listen to The Four Seasons songs all night. I couldn't, so we just were able to listen to each other talk about stuff.


I will be trying to do more things on my list in the next few weeks, especially with the fact that I've joined an online website called meetup.com and I've found out some cool things that are happening in the cities!

Anywho, I'm off to go and try to get some real sleep!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment