Popular Posts

Saturday, August 30, 2014

State Fair and crossing things off my list!

Me and my niece on the carousal
Last Saturday, August 23rd, I went to the fair and met up with my sister and my 7 year old niece. It was the most fun and exhausting experience that I had that weekend. I got the privilege of going on 3 rides with my niece since my sister didn't want to go on them.

I was going to try and get another bucket list item crossed off and go on the "Sling Shot" ride that is almost like bungee jumping, but even though I went to the fair TWICE, I didn't do it. I wished I had someone to go with me!!

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I finished my 25 new beers, since I know I've been trying any new beer that I could over the summer! I have found a few that I like and a lot that I don't really care for.

After my sister and niece left, I met up with a friend and her husband and walked around for a while longer. Right before I left, we saw the Clydesdale's waiting to go into the Colosseum, and they were SO BIG.

On the 24th, my niece came over for a sleepover, for the first time at our new place. It was really good once we got into bed. We watched The Little Mermaid and then started reading The Adventures of Alice in Wonderland, the junior version. She fell asleep by the third chapter. She was so cute.

Now it's bedtime for me!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment