Popular Posts

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Anyone?

Hey there, readers.

I'm looking for some help with some of the items on my bucket list. Mostly, for the bigger items. If you are able to assist in ANY way (money, services, time), please let me know.

Such as:
  • If you know someone who owns cows that I can learn to milk a cow
  • If you have an "in" on a skydiving instructor
  • If you know someplace nearby to do bungee jumping
  • If you know someplace that does trapeze
  • If you want to donate money, or buy an event (such as skydiving, bungee jumping, dance lessons, dog sledding) for me to do, or that we could do it together.
I would be very grateful for any type of help. Even for people to send me Groupons or Living Social deals for items that are on my list. I need as much help as I can to be able to finish more items on here!!!

-A

1 comment: