Popular Posts

Sunday, November 26, 2017

I need help making a decision

Hello readers!

I have been busy the last couple of weeks with work and this past week, I've been off of work and working on cleaning and organizing my house. Now that I have gotten my house (kind of) in order, I need some help making a decision!

As some of you may know, a couple years ago I got a tattoo of a fox on my right wrist.
The fox is a representation of my cousin, Erin, who passed unexpectedly earlier that year. Since then, I've been wanting another tattoo on my left wrist, but I wasn't really sure what I wanted to have until about a year ago. I realized that I wanted to have a cat on my left wrist, to represent myself since I already have my cousin represented on my other wrist. This is where you come in!!

I have a couple different designs that I have been looking at, but I would like some opinions since there are SO many different designs that are out there and I can't decide!

First of all, I'm not sure if it would look weird or good if I chose a style that was similar to the fox, or if I should chose a completely different style.

Here are my choices:
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

My last option is to have the tattoo artist draw up a portrait of one of my real cats and put it on my wrist. It would probably be one of my dead cats, Oscar, since he was so photogenic and I have some really pretty pictures of him.

Please let me know which picture best embodies my and my personality!


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment