Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sorry guys

So, I haven't been doing much lately since I've been sick and not able to breath well. Here's why:

There are a couple of people that live in my building that smoke right outside of the door, under the covered entrance into the building. Such as this:

I have started to take pictures of the people who have been doing it, and I haven't been sneaky about it in any way. However, they continue to smoke where their second-hand smoke comes right into our windows and patio door. The smoke has been irritating my lungs and is impeding my ability to breath!
While I appreciate that they abide to the no smoking law and not smoke in their apartments, smoking right outside of the building impacts the tenants that live right by the front door immediately.
I have contacted my management twice so far, indicating that it is disruptive and it causes my asthma symptoms to act up. They have pretty much done nothing in regards to this and have only offered to send out an email to remind people to try and move away from the building when they smoke. 

So, I haven't been running or doing any exercises recently because I haven't been able to breath well. I kind of like breathing. So, my next step is to see what kind of organizations are in Minnesota that can help me and see what other steps I can take.

I promise I will do better, guys.
To lighten the mood, here's a picture of me from the NKOTB concert last week!


-A



No comments:

Post a Comment